Thursday, April 16, 2009

so tired

well it happens that this is the last week of my university live. Yep i'm finally graduating. I'll start finals this 20th and till 23rd while my last paper will be around the 8th. Damn long time man. After that, according to plan, will have to finish my thesis before going to Kedah. After that i'll be a free women. LOL....ok the plan is, after that, i am planning to continue my masters if possible, july 2009. LOL...have not decided to enter the working world yet so yea...

THis 2 weeks had been my worst week of my live. First i had to get a new lappy as my previous one's motherboard died!!!It died with all my THESIS!!!I was so freak out and shock that i just sit there stunt. Ok, then i had to rush my thesis in like 7 hours. And i did that, went to school hand it up done. But my insomnia was kicking in and i still can hardly sleep as i know all my 8 assignments is like gone with the wind. Carried my baby to the hp centre and they say they needed a week to get new parts.

Ok i accepted a week but i had to redo all my assignment which was like due the following week which means 2 more days. There i go mad again. I had to get a new lappy. Then i got a new baby and tht night, the Anugerah Sukan dinner i got my lappy for the gold medal in MASUM. THis is like, hello, i ask for that for a long time and u did not give it to me until i got myself a new one. So yea...now i have 3 lappy. Dui..dogok o.

Planning to hand that lappy to mum and dad. Ok still no sleeping. And guess what, live was not miserable enough when my phone got stolen on Sunday!! Its like a lorry came crushing on my head. Search for it quite awhile but that pathetique person is really good a stealing. There goes my phone. My worst nightmare. That same day , mum had to get me a new one and tht day i lost the phone my dad bought me which is good as it is a naviagator and i lost my precious clover from m 21st birthday.

Well, live is not that good heh...sigh...sometime i get really tired with all those trials. By the way will have to study now. Exam coming soon ...i need time for my thesis.

No comments: