Thursday, June 11, 2009

sigh

so long did not write.
i've finish exam everything and now i feel useless.
i hate to admit it but i hate feeling lonely. Everyday i try to face the day with a smile, but sometimes its so tiring.
Most of the time i feel like giving up. Just dunno what to do. So tired and stress.
This is what people called life. I have not even live up to half a century and sometimes i feel like giving up everything. Letting go everything.
I really cannot stand the loneliness and depressing self.
Sometimes i just sit whole day daydreaming but still, nothing seem to change my mind.
Keep telling myself to be strong but where have all my positiveness went.
I dun feel like my usual self anymore.
If people can just let go of everything to run away how nice. But then, running away its not a solution. Its just naive thinking. Sigh...a person must always stand up for himself and no runaway.

No comments: